LOVE SAN CLEMENTE PROJECTS
DOWNLOAD MEDICAL RELEASE FORM
Join A Project
No upcoming events scheduled...
Love San Clemente is a local outreach designed to show the love of God in practical ways. Community events include clean up projects, caring for the elderly, the military, various community service events and feeding the poor. We are also a 501 c-3 and can receive donations to help fund local projects.
Thank you for your interest in serving with Love San Clemente. Our mission is simple… to show the Love of God in practical ways.
PLEASE REGISTER TO JOIN A PROJECT
Listed are a number of projects that you can volunteer for. We ask that all volunteers register for the events so that we can inform you of any changes and communicate with you concerning the project you’ve registered for. Sometimes, participation is limited to a small number of people and we only allow so many people to register for certain projects. In addition, we ask that you do the following as you serve in a project:
1. Come to the Love San Clemente Orientation BBQ July 12 at 6:00 pm. We will be introducing the Project Team Leaders and distributing your Love San Clemente T-Shirts with live music and prayer for our city. LOCATION: VISTA HERMOSA SPORTS PARK.
2. Wear your Love San Clemente T-Shirt as your serve. If you need to purchase additional shirts they are available HERE.
3. Take photos of your project and post them to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or Instagram. Use the hashtag #lovesanclemente
4. Invite your friends and family to come and help. The more help we have, the more we can do for our city. This is a great way to teach your kids to give back to their community. Make sure they register as well.
5. Come with a gracious heart to serve and a flexible attitude. We want our city to have a positive experience with Love San Clemente.
6. Complete a medical release form. DOWNLOAD HERE.
NOTE: If you have projects that you would like to add to our list, please contact us at email@example.com