PROJECT INFO SIGN UP
Love San Clemente is a community outreach designed to show the love of God in practical ways. Community events include clean up projects, caring for the elderly, the military, various community service events and feeding the poor.
To prepare for Love San Clemente, we have put together a 30 day prayer guide. 30 days to pray over different areas of our city. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
If you want to continue showing God’s love in practical ways, we have put together a list of 94 projects that you can do in your neighborhood. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
If you would like to donate to Love San Clemente, your tax deductible gifts and donations can be sent to Love San Clemente, PO Box 5946, San Clemente, CA. 92674. Love San Clemente is a dba of Worship Life, Inc., a California 501 C-3 Corporation.
PO Box 5946
San Clemente, CA. 92674
Phone: (949) 228-9117
Thank you for your interest in serving with Love San Clemente. Our mission is simple… to show the Love of God in practical ways.
PLEASE REGISTER TO JOIN A PROJECT
Listed are a number of projects that you can volunteer for. We ask that all volunteers register for the events so that we can inform you of any changes and communicate with you concerning the project you’ve registered for. Sometimes, participation is limited to a small number of people and we only allow so many people to register for certain projects. In addition, we ask that you do the following as you serve in a project:
1. Come to the Love San Clemente Orientation BBQ July 12 at 6:00 pm. We will be introducing the Project Team Leaders and distributing your Love San Clemente T-Shirts with live music and prayer for our city. LOCATION: VISTA HERMOSA SPORTS PARK.
2. Wear your Love San Clemente T-Shirt as your serve. A free shirt is provided to all participants. If you need to purchase additional shirts they are available at the Kick Off BBQ.
3. Take photos of your project and post them to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or Instagram. Use the hashtag #lovesanclemente
4. Invite your friends and family to come and help. The more help we have, the more we can do for our city. This is a great way to teach your kids to give back to their community. Make sure they register as well.
5. Come with a gracious heart to serve and a flexible attitude. We want our city to have a positive experience with Love San Clemente.
6. Complete a medical release form. DOWNLOAD HERE.
NOTE: If you have projects that you would like to add to our list, please contact us at email@example.com
Love San Clemente is a 501c(3) California non-profit organization that exists to share the love of God in practical ways with the City of San Clemente. If you desire to support the financial needs of the projects we undertake, you can make a DONATION HERE.